The RTG2591 "Template-designed Organic Electronics (TIDE)" invites for applications:
YOUR TASKS: The coordinator will support the RTG speakers in management, administration, and coordination.
- Refinement of the program, as well as qualification program and supervision concept
- Organization of RTGs’ lecture series, colloquia, workshops, research residences, retreats, conferences, summer schools, symposia, etc.
- Communication “interface” between the RTG members, university administration, the funding agency DFG, and external cooperation partners
- Science communication on behalf of the RTG and editorial-technical support of the web presence
- Pre/post-processing of meetings (e.g. jour fixe)
YOUR PROFILE: Applicants should hold a PhD (or equivalent) preferably in Chemistry or Physics, or closely related study subjects. We seek an enthusiastic, self-motivated team player with excellent communication and organizational skills. The candidate must be fluent in both English and German. Experiences in data management are an advantage.
The position is available from October 2021 on a part-time basis up to 75%. The position is initially limited to September 2025, depending on RTG elongation funding. If the applicant meets the relevant wage requirements and personal qualifications, the salary is based on remuneration group 13 TV-L of the pay scale for the German public sector. Please apply online at: https://jobportal.uni-koeln.de using reference number TUV2107-15. More information is available at www.TIDE.uni-koeln.de
Junior Research Group Leader
Information on the job requirements, application process, and the TIDE program is available at the homepage.
The RTG2482 ModISC invites for applications:
Information on the ModISC doctoral project is available here. Information on the ModISCprogram is available at the homepage. Please address your applications to Prof. Klaus Meerholz (klaus.meerholz(AT)uni-koeln.de) with the usual documents.